MAGNUS CO2 LASER
A Precise and Cost Effective Laser Cutting System
Equipped with an impressive list of standard features and a host of available options, the Magnus CO2 Laser can cut or engrave for nearly any application. Not only is the Magnus Laser one of the best selling Laser CNC systems on the market, it is also one of the fast engraving systems too. When equipped with engraving accessories, the Magnus is capable of quickly and efficiently processing large areas at a resolution equivalent to printing.
By combining prominent engineering developments and the latest in Laser technologies the Magnus Laser can produce quality finishes on a vast amount of materials and a variety of applications. Since the Laser system performs at such a high-degree of precision compared to other cutting alternatives, it allows you to save up to 40% in material usage by reducing the space in-between cut parts.
Laser cutting also delivers a much cleaner operation since it does not produce chips, sawdust, or debris. Due to its non-contact, cutting and engraving techniques, regular replacement of consumables usually associated with other cutting alternatives are drastically reduced. The Magnus can even cut square corners without leaving a radius common to routers and also drastically reduces the need to flame polish or run a secondary operation to finish cut pieces.
Capable of cutting a wide variety of materials, the Magnus CO2 Laser system is one of the most cost -effective and flexible CNC solutions to get the job done. Want to learn more on how the Magnus CO2 Laser can significantly lower your operating costs and earn a fast payback?
- Sealed Metal Tube Laser (Lasers from 35 Watts to 1500 Watts)
- Standard Table Configuration (Down draft fume evacuation)
- Solid Steel Construction
- Adjustable Slat Table (1.5”/35mm centers)
- Remote Pendant (Full machine control around the Laser System)
- Adjustable Table Surface (.5”/12mm increments)
- Precision Motion (Precision-grade rack and pinion drive system)
- High Precision Servo Drives (Provides Faster Servo update rates and seamless motion at high speeds)
- Hydraulic Lift Table (Quick and easy table adjustment for heavy and over-sized object positioning)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cutting Head Options (Wide range of optic choices to suit cutting or engraving)
- Optional I-Laser Option (Orient and align cut files)
- Optional PC Workstation (For changes on-the-fly)
- Optional Honeycomb Table (For small contour cuts)
- Integrated Roller Track (Moves heavy objects with ease)
- Rotary Option for cutting and engraving options
- Optional Stacking Material Loading System
- Optional Sliding Table (Allows for two work zones on one machine)
- Glass Table Option (Adjustable vacuum cups)
APPLICATIONS AND MATERIALS
- Coated Metals