HP LATEX 375 PRINTER
- See high productivity, help improve margins. Produce high quality on traditional signage and beyond at production speeds. Do textiles.1 Avoid dry time for same-day delivery. Help keep running costs low—3-liter ink cartridges, unattended printing.
Expand your applications—beat client expectations
- Get higher margins3 printing on traditional signage substrates and beyond—even textiles1—up to 64 inches.
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless.
- Enjoy efficient, automated double-sided banner printing.
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi.
Same-day delivery with more unattended production
- High quality at high speeds—334 ft² (31 m²)/hr high-speed outdoor quality with HP OMAS, HP Latex Optimizer.4
- Increase unattended printing with confidence—change 3-liter HP Latex Ink cartridges while the printer runs.
- Reach production speeds and avoid wait time—prints come out completely dry and ready to finish and deliver.
- You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner.2
Keep running costs low with 3-liter ink cartridges
- Help reduce your cost per print with cost-effective, 3-liter HP 871 Latex Ink Cartridges.3
- Reduce time—HP Custom Substrate Profiling and i1 embedded spectrophotometer make ICC profiling automatic.5
- Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads.
- Monitor your printer remotely with the free HP Latex Mobile app.6
- 91 m²/hr – Max Speed (1 pass)
31 m²/hr – Outdoor High Speed (4 passes)
23 m²/hr – Outdoor Plus (6 passes)
17 m²/hr – Indoor Quality (8 passes)
14 m²/hr – Indoor High Quality (10 passes)
6 m²/hr – Backlit, Textiles, and Canvas (16 passes)
5 m²/hr – High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology
- HP Latex Printing Technologies
- Ink types
- HP Latex Inks
- Number of print cartridges
- 7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print heads
- 6 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 1 light cyan/light magenta, 1 HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print-head nozzles
- Print repeatability
- Average <= 1 dE2000, 95% of colors <= 2 dE2000
(The color variation inside a printed job has been measured 10 pass mode on vinyl media within this limit: maximum color difference (95% of colors) <= 2 dE2000. Reflective measurements on a 943 color target under CIE standard illuminant D50, and according to the standard CIEDE2000 as per CIE Draft Standard DS 014-6/E:2012. 5% of colors may experience variations above 2 dE2000. Backlit substrates measured in transmission mode may yield different results.)
- 91 m²/hr – Max Speed (1 pass)
- Finished output handling
- Roll feed
- take-up reel
- automatic cutter (for vinyl, paper-based media, backlit polyester film)
- Media types
- Banners, self-adhesive vinyl, films, fabrics, papers, wallcoverings, canvas, synthetics, mesh, textiles
- Non-printable area (roll media)
- 5 x 5 x 0 x 0 mm (without edge holders)
- Roll maximum input
- Media width, maximum
- 1625 mm
- Roll maximum weight
- 42 kg
- Roll external diameter
- 250 mm
- Media thickness
- Up to 19.7 mil
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 2561 x 840 x 1380 mm
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 2795 x 760 x 1705 mm
- 231.5 kg
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 30ºC
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Acoustic pressure emissions
- 55 dB(A)
- Acoustic pressure emissions (standby)
- 39 dB(A)
- Acoustic power emissions
- 7.4 B(A)
- Acoustic power emissions (standby)
- 5.7 B(A)
- Print speed
- 4.6 kW (printing)
85 watts (ready)
< 2.5 watts (sleep)
(Two power cords, single phase / two wires and PE)
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Environmental certification
- CE marking compliant
- ENERGY STAR®
- EPEAT Bronze
- EU RoHS
- RoHS Ukraine
- RoHS Turkey
- What’s in the box
- HP Latex 375 Printer
- maintenance cartridge
- ink collector
- output platen protector
- printer stand
- take-up reel
- variable front tension kit
- loading accessory
- user maintenance kit
- edge holders
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- documentation software
- power cords
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Eco Highlights
• Better for printing companies/operators—no special ventilation, hazard warning labels or HAPs[eco01]
• Better for the end-customer, more differentiation—odorless prints go where eco-solvent can’t
• Better for the environment—HP designs end-to-end sustainability into large-format printing
• HP Latex Inks are UL ECOLOGO®[eco02] and UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified[eco03] [eco01] Special ventilation equipment (air filtration) is not required to meet U.S. OSHA requirements. Special ventilation equipment installation is at the discretion of the customer—see the Site Preparation Guide for details. Customers should consult state and local requirements and regulations. Contains no Hazardous Air Pollutants according to EPA Method 311.
[eco02] UL ECOLOGO® Certification to UL 2801 demonstrates that an ink meets a range of multi-attribute, lifecycle-based criteria related to human health and environmental considerations (see http://www.ul.com/EL).
[eco03] UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certification to UL 2818 demonstrates that products are certified to UL’s GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage. For more information, visit http://www.ul.com/gg or http://www.greenguard.org. This printer contains more than 85% recyclable/reusable content by weight.
[eco04] EPEAT registered where applicable/supported. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- [eco05] HP 831 Latex Ink Cartridges, certification number 14142007, certified by the Eco Mark Office of Japan Environment Association.
Pls recycle large-format printing hardware & printing
Please check the product specifications under Datasheet/Documents. If the product is in compliance with EN 55022 Class A, use of the product in residential areas may cause (under unfavorable conditions) interference to TV/radio reception.HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at www.hp.com/go/reach.