3000 Series CNC Plasma
Durable, Versatile, and Efficient
Need a machine-tool quality CNC plasma cutting system? Then the 3000 Series Plasma was made just for you. With a sturdy and rigid all-steel plate frame, you can easily support any standard or high-definition plasma unit you need. The heavy-duty steel frame also means you experience almost no vibration when cutting, which means you get a highly precise cut every time.
Corners won’t cost you serious time when you make those cuts because of the high-speed contouring system you get with the 3000 Series Plasma. The downdraft table takes care of all dust and debris so you have a clear working space and can do the best job possible.
The 3000 Series Plasma also comes with the integrated material database. When you switch the type of material you’re cutting, you have to use valuable time to set many other parameters like feedrate, pierce delay, pierce height, and others. With the material database, you simply select the material to be cut and these parameters adjust automatically.
Control the 3000 Series CNC Plasma Remotely
The 3000 Series Plasma also comes with a remote controller. You can control the machine remotely by setting job parameters, performing tests, and downloading jobs. A Productivity Software Suite is also included to ease operations.
And of course, it all comes with MultiCam’s world-class customer service. We have many locations worldwide, so help is always nearby.
- MultiCam EZ Control®
- All-steel stress-relieved heavy-duty construction
- High-speed contouring
- Fully programmable retract between parts
- Automatic initial pierce height
- Material database
- Brushless AC servo drives
- Adaptive Automatic Torch Height Control (ATHC)
- Zone downdraft table with removable dross trays or water filled CNC plasma table
- High-performance drill and tap spindles
- High RPM scribes for part making
- Oxy-fuel torches for cutting thicker materials
- Quick-stop crash protection
- Bar-code scanning interface
- Fixed or oscillating knife options for linear cutting
- CAD/CAM software
- 25mm linear ball bearing profile rails for maximum stiffness
- Z-axis clearance: 4”
- Z-axis travel: 6”
- Cut speed: 1,000 IPM
- Rapid traverse: 1,800 IPM
- Repeatability: +/- 0.001”
- Drive system X and Y axis: rack and pinion
- Drive system Z axis: lead screw
- Stainless steel
- Diamond plate
- Expanded metal
- Galvanized metal
- Custom metal fabrication
- Industrial equipment manufacturing
- Machinery manufacturing
- HVAC sheet metal fabrication
- Steel service centers
- Job shop manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing
- Working area: 50” x 50” to 96” x 241”
- Rapid traverse: 1,800 IPM
- Repeatability: +/-0.001”
- Weight: 1,900 – 11,800 lbs.
- Work surface: steel slat downdraft table